The Institute may use the information you provide to better serve our mission, to fulfill your orders, to facilitate customer service, and to inform you of the Institute’s educational programming and promotional offers. Specifically, personal data collected and processed by the Future Symphony Institute may be used for the following purposes:
- Administration of membership.
- Fulfillment of orders for goods and services requested.
- Administration of donations.
- In-house research, including surveys, and statistical analysis.
- Communications about its programs, membership, fundraising, special events, and other activities. Subscribers to any of the Institute’s emails may opt out at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link included in the email message.
Processing personal data for the above purposes may entail sharing the information with employees, contractors, agents, and professional advisors of the Foundation and other carefully selected organizations.
The Future Symphony Institute does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.